DEPOT / 3PL SUPERVISOR
- Airport Location
- Career Progression
- Looking for the that next challenge
3PL Supervisor - February 2019 Start
Your role is to ensure the timely, safe and secure transition of customers cargo within the 3PL supply chain from chain of receipt from supplier and redelivery to consignee whilst achieving positive KPI & PnL targets.
Location: Airport Area
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
About the company:
Our company is a Global Giant and market leader in International freight and supply chain solutions.
- Capture 100% of chargeable activities through WMS (3PL)
- Plan activities and supervise the coordinating of tasks with others autonomously.
- Manager overtime levels within agreed guidelines.
- Ensure fleet and employees are 100% compliant with regulations and standards at all times.
- Ensure appropriate equipment is available and in good order.
- Ensure Health & Safety standards and practice is 100% compliant.
- Drive a positive, proactive, team based culture.
- Follow up on customer enquiries without delay and inform Manager when necessary.
- Record all pallet movements to depots and follow up shortages.
- Develope and implement weekly operations plans.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years of international freight warehouse and or 3PL experience.
- A good understanding of dangerous goods and handling and stowage requirements.
- Demonstrated health and safety practice.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Word & Excel
Salary: Good salary on offer for the right candidate.
For more information:
For more information please call Ane for a confidential discussion on 09 256 6592 / 021 467 500.
Only applicants who are eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered.
10 Dec 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Auckland Airport