NATIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER - TRANSPORT
- DO YOU KNOW ALL THINGS TRANSPORT
- DO YOU HAVE NATIONAL TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
- WANT TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT IS TRULY GOING PLACES
About the company:
Our client is a multi-module company in the freight and logistics industry. With a branch network that covers all of New Zealand, for this company their "People are their most valuable asset" which is why they offer an excellent working environment and career development opportunities.
About the role:
Seeking an experienced "NATIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER" - TRANSPORT.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE
NEW ZEALAND FREIGHT / TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OUTSTANDING POSITION
As the National Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing the company's fleet of units across New Zealand. This is a pivotal role as you will be working as a key senior member of this business and must be able to lead by example and demonstrate fantastic team, customer and supplier management skills.
This role is not for the faint hearted.
This role will suit someone already managing an existing National Network.
You can truly put your stamp on this role and help invent better ways to do business in the future here… forward thinkers and industry innovators are encouraged to apply..
- Overseeing all LCL, FTL, and Line haul Fleets.
- Exceptional Team, Customer and Supplier management skills.
- Assisting other regional managers to help improve their local networks.
- Managing Profit and loss for all related operational cost centres.
- Health and Safety focused.
- Continue to build a positive working environment.
- Outstanding negation skills, with staff, suppliers and customers.
- Performs well under pressure
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 4+ years "New Zealand" - National Freight / Transport Operations experience.
- Budget and Profit and Loss management experience.
- Health and safety management experience
- Ability to balance and meet client and shareholder expectations
- Strong customer service and team player skills
- Results oriented and resilient
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional personal standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism
- A hand on "lead by example management style.
- Auckland (Includes national Travel).
- An awesome Salary up to $180,000 (based on experience), Plus a Company Car, Bonus package is on offer for the right candidate
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THE JANDALE
CALL DAVE FOR A COMPLETLEY CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION 021 467 637.
Impex Personnel is the leading specialist provider of International Transport and Logistics staff in Australasia. We're committed to providing great people to our clients, so you will be subject to a pre-employment health assessment, alcohol and drug testing, an ACC check and also a Ministry of Justice criminal conviction history check.
Please start the process by clicking on the link and submitting your CV and cover letter.
9 Dec 2018
- $160000 - $180000 per year
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Mt Wellington
- PBT NAT TRANSPORT_1544298537