NATIONAL CLAIMS MANAGER - (TRANSPORT COMPANY)
- DO YOU HAVE FREIGHT CLAIMS EXPERIENCE?
- LOOKING FOR A CAREER MOVE AND WANT TO WORK IN MT WELLINGTON?
- THIS COMPANY IS TRULY GOING PLACES!!
- AWESOME COMPANY TO BE A PART OF!
- DO YOU HAVE FREIGHT COMPANY CLAIMS EXPREIENCE
- LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE
- WORK CLOSE TO HOME IN MT WELLINGTON
About the company:
Our client is a multi-modAL company in the freight and logistics industry. For them their People are their most valuable asset which is why they offer an excellent working environment and career development opportunities.
About the role:
Seeking a unique AND experienced "NATIONAL CLAIMS MANAGER"
The National Claims Manager will be responsible for managing all of the claims for Two divisions of this large company. This is a pivotal role as you will be working as a key member of this business and must be able to handle the jandal.
This role is not for the faint hearted.
This role will suit someone already managing an existing National Claims role. You can put your stamp on this role and help invent better ways to do business in the future here… forward thinkers and help put ideas into action.
- Overseeing all things claims wise..
- Assisting your team of 4 claims staff members to help improve their local processes and performance.
- Managing all claims cost centres.
- Managing daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Managing All Claims processing, Investigations, Payments and declining claims.
- Health and Safety focused.
- Continue to building a positive working environment.
- Outstanding staff management skills
- Performs well under pressure
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years "New Zealand - Claims experience in a Courier / Transport business.
- Health and safety management experience
- Ability to balance and meet client and shareholder expectations
- Strong customer service and team player skills
- Results oriented and resilient
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional personal standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Awesome Salary to $90k (based on experience).
Impex Personnel is the leading specialist provider of International Transport and Logistics staff in Australasia. We're committed to providing great people to our clients, so you will be subject to a pre-employment health assessment, alcohol and drug testing, an ACC check and also a Ministry of Justice criminal conviction history check.
Please start the process by clicking on the link and submitting your CV and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion call Dave on 021 467 637
5 Dec 2018
- $80000 - $90000 per year
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Mt Wellington
- PBT CLAIMS MNGR_1543966942