ACCOUNT MANAGER - WAIKATO
- DO YOU HAVE COURIER OR TRANSPORT SALES SKILLS
- ARE YOU AN EXCEPTIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
- DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT IS GOING PLACES
About the company:
Our client is a national Courier, Transport and Logistics and International freight organization with branches across New Zealand.
About the role:
As the Account Manager you will have either a Courier and/or Transport background, you are responsible for the building and maintaining of strategic relationships and the achievement of portfolio targets. You will be provided with all the tools of the trade and the autonomy to succeed.
You will be supported by an Outstanding Manager who will work to ensure you have all the resources to exceed targets. The roles cover the greater Hamilton and surrounding area.
- Account Management and portfolio development
- Planning and maintaining all cycles
- Client retention and development
- Client profitability
- Updating daily CRM systems
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Pervious proven Account Management history
- 3+ years Courier or Road Transport selling experience
- In depth knowledge of Courier or LCL, FTL
- Strong computer skills, excel proficient
- Strong negotiation skills
- Local Courier or Transport experience mandatory
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Exceptional personal standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Hamilton Area
- $65 to $75Ksalary (Based on experience) + Company Car + Company Bonus + Tools of trade
For more information:
For a completely confidential discussion call Dave on 021 467 637.
8 Nov 2018
- $65000 - $75000 per year
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Hamilton Central
- PBT AM HLZ_1541642163