Business Development Manager
- DO YOU HAVE COURIER FREIGHT SELLING EXPERIENCE?
- CAN YOU SELL ICE TO ESKIMOS?
- GREAT AUTOMUS ROLE! 80% DBM 20% AM
About the company:
My client operates directly in the Auckland markletand has agents across New Zealand.
About the role:
As the Business Development Manager with a Courier Transport background, you are responsible for the building and maintaining of strategic relationships and the achievement of new business targets. You will be provided with all the tools of the trade and the autonomy to succeed. You will be supported by an Outstanding Manager who will work to ensure you have all the resources to exceed targets. The roles covers all the Auckland region.
- New Business Development 80%
- Client Implementation
- Client Retention and Development 20%
- Client Profitability
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- New Business development
- 3+ Courier Transport selling experience
- Strong computer skills, excel proficient
- Strong negotiation skills
- Local transport experience mandatory
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Exceptional personal standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Auckland Region
- $65k to $75K Based on experience + Company Car + Uncapped Commission + Tools of trade
For more information:
For a completely confidential discussion call Dave on 021 467 637.
7 Nov 2018
- $65000 - $75000 per year
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Mt Wellington
- COUR BDM AKL_1541558021