Import Ocean freight Team Leader
- Leadership Role
- Airport Location
- Full time role
My client is a well known international freight forwarder who is seeking a great Import Ocean Freight Team Leader to join their team at Airport Oaks. You will be joining a company with a great team culture and become part of a friendly and high performing team.
About the role:
If you are well versed in all things "Imports" and "Ocean Freight" you will be part of the team and sharing your knowledge with your team, in addition to developing a strong rapport with clients.
To be considered for this role you will need to have freight forwarding experience in Ocean freight and Imports.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in the freight forwarding environment and strong working knowledge of the end to end imports ocean freight procedures. You will be proficient in training new staff, some finance methods and team management.
The successful applicant will posses the following skills:
You may already be an experienced Team Leader or a senior level imports ocean freight service operator looking for a next step in your career.
- Minimum 3 years experience in same or similar role
- Experience in all things imports and ocean freight
- Ensure the smooth and efficient flow of ocean freight transactions through the business units in line with company policy
- Ensure all aspects of the customers special instructions and SOP's are achieved
- Ensure cross training takes place
- Staff performance reviews
- Ensure all KPI's are achieved each month
- Ensure all customers complaints are raised and responded to in accordance with company quality system
- Proven customer service experience
- Team player but able to work independently
- Have great people management skills
- Knowledge of import documentation practices and policies are essential
Impex Personnel is the leading specialist provider of International Transport and Logistics staff in Australasia. We are committed to providing great people to our clients so you will be subject to pre-employment health alcohol and drug testing, Ministry of Justice and ACC checks.
Please start the process by clicking on the link and submitting your cv and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion call Ane on 021 467 500
7 Nov 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Auckland Airport