TRANSPORT - OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR - NIGHT-SHIFT
- ARE YOU A NIGHT OWL - NIGHT-SHIFT
- DO YOU KNOW ALL THINGS TRANSPORT - LOADING LINE-HAUL UNITS
- DO YOU HAVE TRANSPORT OPERATIONAL SUPERVISOR EXPERIENCE
- DO YOU KNOW ALL THINGS TRANSPORT 'NIGHTSHIFT'
- DO YOU KNOW HOW TO CORRECTLY LOAD LINEHAUL UNITS
- MUST HAVE CLASS 1,2,4 & 5 LIECENCE
About the company:
Our client is a multi-module company in the freight and logistics industry. For them their People are their most valuable asset which is why they offer an excellent working environment and career development opportunities.
About the role:
Seeking a experienced "OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR - TRANSPORT"
The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing and loading of all of the Ex-Auckland Linehaul Units. This is a pivotal role as you will be working as a key member of this business and must be able to handle the jandle.
This role is not for the faint hearted.
This role will suit someone already an existing Operations Supervisor in Transport Industry. You can put your stamp on this role and help invent better ways to do business in the future here…
- Overseeing, Planning, implementing and loading of all Line haul units, in a safe and timely manner.
- Assisting other team members to help improve their operational efficiency.
- Managing all associated reports and time sheets.
- Moving or transfer of vehicles and trailers to loading areas.
- Health and Safety focused.
- Completing Excel Spread sheets.
- Continue to building a positive working environment.
- Outstanding staff management skills
- Performs well under pressure
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years "New Zealand - Transport Operations Supervisor" experience.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Health and safety management experience
- Ability to balance and meet client and shareholder expectations
- Strong customer service and team player skills
- Must have Classes 1,2,4 and 5 Licence.
- Results oriented and resilient
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional personal standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Auckland - Airport Oaks.
- A great Salary to $70,000 (based on experience).
Impex Personnel is the leading specialist provider of International Transport and Logistics staff in Australasia. We're committed to providing great people to our clients, so you will be subject to a pre-employment health assessment, alcohol and drug testing, an ACC check and also a Ministry of Justice criminal conviction history check.
Please start the process by clicking on the link and submitting your CV and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion call Dave on 021 467 637
3 Nov 2018
- $55000 - $70000 per year
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Auckland Airport
- NIGHT TSPORT SUPER_1541220149