ACCOUNT MANAGER - AIR FREIGHT
- ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED AIR FREIGHT ACCOUNT MANAGER?
- ARE YOU SEEKING A BLUE CHIP ROLE?
- CAN YOU PROVIDE EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE?
About the company:
Based in Auckland Airport Oaks, my client operates a global network and is a key provider of Air Freight - supply chain solutions.
About the role:
This role is tailor made for an experienced Commercial "Account Manager". Supported with all the tools of the trade, the role will require the right existing account manager to be ambitious and inventive in managing some very high profile accounts.
The successful candidate will be well remunerated and shown career development opportunities.
- Manage/oversee all the relationships of the business.
- Foster existing client's relationships..
- Product presentations.
- Monitor Air Freight shipments for key customers, and conduct exception reporting.
- Execute sales process including follow up and follow through to completion
- Provide exceptional customer service to key accounts
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years International freight Air Freight forwarding experience
- Proven track record as a sales hunter and account manager
- Strong Account Management skills
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Experience presenting and negotiating
- Decision-making capabilities
- Self-driven with strong spoken and written communication skills
- Results oriented
- Auckland Airport Oaks.
- Excellent remuneration package including a Salary up to $100K (based on experience) all the Tools of trade + Company Bonus.
For more information:
Call Dave Gaunt 021 467 637 in complete commercial confidence.
3 Nov 2018
- $80000 - $100000 per year
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Auckland Airport
- AIR FREIGHT ACCOUNT_1541210342