NATIONAL TRANSPORT MANAGER
- DO YOU KNOW ALL THINGS TRANSPORT
- DO YOU HAVE NATIONAL TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE
- WANT TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT IS TRULEY GOING PLACES
About the company:
Our client is a multi-module company in the freight and logistics industry. For them their People are their most valuable asset which is why they offer an excellent working environment and career development opportunities.
About the role:
Seeking an experienced "NATIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER"
YOU MUST HAVE NEW ZEALAND TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OUTSTANDING POSITION
The National Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the nation's fleet of units the New Zealand. This is a pivotal role as you will be working as a key member of this business and must be able to handle the jandle.
This role is not for the faint hearted.
This role will suit someone already managing an existing National Network. You can put your stamp on this role and help invent better ways to do business in the future here… forward thinkers and help put ideas into action.
- Overseeing all LCL, FTL, Line haul units.
- Assisting other managers to help improve their local networks.
- Managing Profit and loss reports for all related operational cost centres.
- Health and Safety focused.
- Continue to building a positive working environment.
- Outstanding negation skills
- Performs well under pressure
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 4+ years "New Zealand" - National Transport Operations experience.
- Budget and Profit and Loss management experience.
- Health and safety management experience
- Ability to balance and meet client and shareholder expectations
- Strong customer service and team player skills
- Results oriented and resilient
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional personal standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Auckland (Includes national Travel).
- An awesome Salary, Company Car, and Bonus package is on offer for the right candidate
Impex Personnel is the leading specialist provider of International Transport and Logistics staff in Australasia. We're committed to providing great people to our clients, so you will be subject to a pre-employment health assessment, alcohol and drug testing, an ACC check and also a Ministry of Justice criminal conviction history check.
Please start the process by clicking on the link and submitting your CV and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion call Dave on 021 467 637
30 Oct 2018
- $16000 - $140000 per year
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Mt Wellington
- NATIONAL TRANSPORT_1540851577