Admin and Collections Specialist
- Te Rapa Hamilton Location
- Full time role
- Great work environment
Role: Admin & Collections Specialist
Location: Te Rapa Hamilton
Salary: Up to 60K based on experience
Due to an internal promotion we are seeking an experienced administrations and debt collections specialist to join our close knit team and be part of a company culture where people are their best asset. Working alongside the senior administrator and logistics support person you will manage the debt collection, accounts receivable and general administrative duties.
- Accounts receivable
- Debt collection and resolving customer invoice queries.
- Maintain efficient office procedures for filing and record management.
- Undertake other duties such as banking, credit control possibly including payroll functions.
- Processing invoices/purchase orders.
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage.
- Managing inventory of assets and supplies, sourcing for suppliers (vendors) and submitting invoices.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities.
- Preparing business correspondence, typically using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to areas and staff within the organisation and dispatch outgoing mail.
- Answer telephone enquiries from customers, attend to visitors and assist other staff in the organisation with their enquiries.
- From time to time it may be necessary to undertake various duties not included in the job description.
Skills & Expertise
- 3-5 years administrative experience
- Accounts receivable
- Debt collection
- Full proficiency in Microsoft word / Intermediate to senior level in Excel
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent time management and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure and to targets
- Great sense of humour
Contact: For a confidential discussion call Ane on 021 467 500
Apply Now: Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand
29 Oct 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Te Rapa Straight