Senior Ocean freight Import Operations
- Career Progression
- Airport Oaks location
- Global Company
Senior Import Ocean Freight Operations Specialist
Working for a Global Organisation You will be part of a vibrant and passionate team. As a senior level imports ocean freight specialist you will manage the end to end operations process. This is a busy and varied role where freight forwarding experience is mandatory. Clear pathways for career progression are offered and work life balance is supported.
Location: Airport Area
- Accurate import shipment processing
- Coordinate with across all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external customers
- Ensure accurate data entry into company system and the creation of client files.
- Manage detention, demurrage and storage issues to ensure costs are not incurred.
- Provide accurate and timely information on transport status to customers in an effective manner
- Provide support to other team members when required.
- Ensure customer and agent invoicing and financial cost processing (local, overseas, commissions), are completed within the required time frames and in accordance with the company's Global business objectives
- Ensure company H&S policy and procedures are followed at all times.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 4+ Years experience as a sea freight operator within the freight forwarding industry
- Knowledge of EDI system preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Best in class customer servics.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Great Salary on offer
For more information:
For more information please call Ane for a confidential discussion 021 467 500.
All Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand
25 Oct 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Auckland Airport