CUSTOMER SERVICES TEAM LEADER
- SEEKING A CUSTOMER SERVICES TEAM LEADER
- HAVE INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT FORWARDING EXPERIENCE
- ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED C S TEAM LEADER
My client is a well-known freight forwarder who is looking for experienced Customer Services - Team Leader to join their team at Airport Oaks, Auckland, You will be joining a company with great team culture and you will become part of their friendly professional team.
About the role:
If you're seeking a role that has a daily challenge, then this could be the role for you!!
If you are well versed in all things" Imports" you will be part of the team and sharing your knowledge expertise with your two team members, as well as developing a strong rapport with the clients.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a current NZ experience with another international freight forwarder in a similar role.
Our ideal candidate will be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, familiar in working with databases and possess excellent written and communication skills.as well as being a great mentor to your team.
You will work to a methodical process using customer record management system; however a high level of attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines are paramount in this role
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- An experienced Team Leader, or an experience as a senior Customer Service operator looking for the next step
- Verbal and written communication
- Problem solving ability
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail while prioritizing workload
- Strong data entry and computer literacy
- Proven customer service experience
- Team player but able to work independently
- Have great people management skills
Knowledge of import documentation practices and policies are essential
Impex Personnel is the leading specialist provider of International Transport and Logistics staff in Australasia. We're committed to providing great people to our clients, so you will be subject to a pre-employment health assessment, alcohol and drug testing, an ACC check and also a Ministry of Justice criminal conviction history check.
Please start the process by clicking on the link and submitting your CV and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion call Dave on 021 467 637
9 Oct 2018
- $70000 - $80000 per year
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Auckland Airport
- CS TEAM LEADER_1539050071