JUNIOR CUSTOMS BROKER
- JUNIOR CUSTOMS BROKER
- MIN OF TWO YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AN AWESOME COMPANY TOP WORK FOR!
Junior - Customs Broker
My client is a well-known freight forwarder who is looking for experienced Junior Customs Broker to join their team in Airport Oaks, Auckland Airport, You will be joining a company with great team culture and you will become part of their friendly professional team.
About the role:
If you are looking for a role that is the same hum drum thing every day, then this role isn't for you.
But if you're seeking a role that has plenty of variety and as two sets of clearances often isn't the same, then this could be the role for you!!
If you have a good basic understanding of in all Customs tariffs etc.. as well as a minimum of two years' experience of dealing in general commodities and are able to deal with clients requests in a professional and timely manner
To be considered for this role you will need to have a current NZ Customs Pin and have previous experience (MIN 2 Years) as a broker in freight forwarding arena,, be confident in classifying a diverse range of commodities from the tariff and have strong knowledge on Customs & MPI rules and regulations.
The Candidates I are looking for will be:
- New Zealand Customs Broker with Pin (Current)
- Minimum of Two Years Customs Broker with "International Freight Forwarding" company
- Accurate and be able to push through a number of entries.
- Someone who enjoys working in a busy and supportive environment.
- A team player who is happy to pitch in and help out others.
- Needs to have a good sense of humor and easy going nature.
Salary ($50,000 to $65,000) is negotiable dependent on your experience
For more information:
Call Dave Gaunt 021 467 637 in complete commercial confidence to discuss this role further.
1 Oct 2018
- $50000 - $65000 per year
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Auckland Airport
- JUNIOR BROKER_1538352617