- Customs Broker with NZ Current Experience
- Career pathway to become Ops 2IC
- Awesome team culture
Customs Broker with Ops experience
My client is a well-known freight forwarder who is looking for experienced Broker with Operational experience to join their team in airport Oaks, Auckland, You will be joining a company with great team culture and you will become part of their friendly professional team.
About the role:
If you are looking for a role to challenge and develop your career into management then this is role for you.
If you're seeking a role that has plenty of variety, and a pathway to become the operations managers 2IC and you're well versed in all things customs, you will be part of the team and sharing your knowledge with those around you. There are a number of key accounts that import a wide and varied range of commodities and through your knowledge and expertise you will build a good rapport with the clients.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a current NZ Customs Pin and have current experience as a broker in the freight forwarding arena, and be confident in classifying a diverse range of commodities have strong knowledge of Customs & MPI rules and regulations.
In addition if you also have operational experience that would also be an advantage.
The Candidates they are looking for will be:
- Customs Broker with Pin
- Customs Broker with International clearance experience
- Operational/Customer Service experience
- Accurate and be able to push through a high number of entries.
- Someone who enjoys working in a busy and supportive environment.
- A team player who is happy to pitch in and help out others.
- Needs to have a good sense of humor and easy going nature.
Salary is negotiable dependent on your experience.
For more information:
Call Dave Gaunt 021 467 637 in complete commercial confidence to discuss this role further.
27 Sep 2018
- $70000 - $80000 per year
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Auckland Airport