CLIENT SERVICES - SUPER STAR
- *Not for the faint hearted
- *Are you the best Import Operator in your business?
- *Experienced Import Customer Service Super Star
About the company:
My client is an international freight forwarder with their own global network.
About the role:
As the Client Services "Superstar" you will be providing an "end to end" service that encompasses everything from "order placement of products, coordination of bookings with airfreight and shipping lines all the way through to the final delivery to your customers door.
- Building strong relationships with your key customers
- Building long term and effective relationships with customers (internal and external) and regulatory bodies (this may include offsite customer visits)
- Providing customers with up to date information on shipments
- Being challenged on a daily basis to find solutions to ensure your customer freight is moved on-time and in full etc.
- Being able to look outside the square to solve potential problems before or as they arise.
- Communicating both in verbal and written issues that may arise effectively in a timely manner.
- Liaising with overseas agents, 3rd party carriers with regards to order placement, bookings, co-ordination, monitoring & timely delivery.
- Liaising with regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with documentation and process
- Accurate and timely registration / invoicing / closing of import seafreight files, milestones and workflow for your portfolio
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years freight forwarding experience
- Customer Service & Import Sea freight Operations processes within a freight forwarding
- Great organisational skills including the ability to prioritise tasks, effective time management
- High level of accuracy & speed relative to data entry
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to think outside the square and solve problems
- A positive work ethic and a commitment to upskilling
- Must have a valid NZ drivers licence and own transport
- Airport Oaks, Auckland
- $50k to $75K Based on "New Zealand -International Freight Forwarding" experience
- For more information:
For a completely confidential discussion call Dave on 021 467 637.
27 Sep 2018
- $50000 - $75000 per year
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Auckland Airport
- IMPORT SUPER STAR_1538007086