Logistics and Stock Controller
- Good work/ life balance
- Te Rapa - Hamilton location
- Fulltime role
Logistics and Stock Controller :
If you are looking for a challenge, used to working to deadlines and can multitask then this role is for you. You will have a demonstrated background in inventory management and Logistics. As this role is heavily focused around system use, operating and navigating warehouse management systems will be second nature to you. Automobile industry experience is preferred but not essential.
- Dealing with a range of internal & external customers in a timely and professional manner and processing orders and invoices
- Inventory Management - Stock procurement, stock control/counts
- Managing stock through WMS (Colossus).
- Inventory database management.
- Data integrity - Ensure accurate entering of all data and identify variances.
- Manager end to end process of importation and delivery of stock nationwide.
- Support goods in and despatch admin function.
- Manage customers around sale or return of consignment stock.
- Provision of reports around stock variances and continuos improvement.
- Experience in logistics, stock control and procurement.
- Automobile industry experience preferred but not essential.
- High attention to deal
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Some one who thrives in a busy work environment
- Good salary on offer.
- Te Rapa, Hamilton location.
If you would like to know more about this role
Please call Ane on 09- 256 6592
18 Sep 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Te Rapa Straight