BRANCH MANAGER - WELLINGTON
- DO YOU HAVE 5YEARS+ Transport & Logistics Managerment Experience?
- ARE YOU GREAT MANAGER OF PEOPLE?
- WELLINGTON BASED
About the company:
My client is a national wide Transport and Logistics organization with branches across New Zealand.
About the role:
As the Branch Manager with a hands on Road Transport and Logistics background, you are responsible for the building and maintaining of strategic relationships of the business both internally with your team and externally with your clients.
You will be provided with all the tools of the trade and the autonomy to succeed. You will be supported by the senior management team who will work to ensure you have all the resources to exceed targets.
The roles cover the Wellington region.
- Staff management
- Client retention and development
- Profit and loss management experience
- Develop and execute the Branch Strategy to meet and exceed budget in line with the company vision and strategic initiatives
- Lead and develop staff to provide a premium service to its customers
- Build and maintain key business relationships
- Ensure compliance of Health and Safety polices and all legal requirements are being maintained
To be successful you will need:
- Minimum of 5yrs Transport and Logistics management experience
- The ability to engage with stakeholders and implement strategy
- Strong numeracy skills: the ability to analyse, forecast, budget and evaluate variances and make recommendations for improvement
- Ability to influence and motivate others to achieve the business vision
- Strong negotiation and relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Resilience and determination
- Organisational and delegation skills
- Proven track record of successful profit centre management and business development
- $90-$130k Based on experience + Company Car + Bonus+ Tools of trade
For more information:
For a completely confidential discussion call Dave on 021 467 637.
17 Sep 2018
- $90000 - $130000 per year
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- WGTN BM_1537145135