Business Development Manager
- Do you have freight selling experience?
- Do you like earning `uncapped commissions?
- WELLINGTON BASED
About the company:
Our client is a national Courier, Transport and Logistics organization with branches across New Zealand.
About the role:
As the Business Development Manager with a Road Transport background, you are responsible for the building and maintaining of strategic relationships and the achievement of new business targets. You will be provided with all the tools of the trade and the autonomy to succeed. You will be supported by an Outstanding Manager who will work to ensure you have all the resources to exceed targets. The roles cover the Wellington region.
- New Business Development
- Client Implementation
- Client Retention and Development
- Client Profitability
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- New Business development
- 3+ Courier or Road Transport selling experience
- In depth knowledge of LCL, FCL, FTL
- Strong computer skills, excel proficient
- Strong negotiation skills
- Local transport experience mandatory
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Exceptional personal standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Wellington Area
- $65k to $85K Based on experience + Company Car + Commission + Tools of trade
For more information:
For a completely confidential discussion call Dave on 021 467 637.
17 Aug 2018
- $65000 - $85000 per year
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- WGTN BDM_1534462678