- Airport Location
- Maternity Cover
- ASAP Start
Position: Customer Services (Maternity Cover)
Purpose of the role:
To provide liaison between clients, overseas agents and inter-office departments, while providing a high quality of service to the client and supporting sales/operations. To ensure follow up and provide timely information, primarily to the client but also to operations about the status of clients' orders.
- To monitor and action service requirements for designated accounts.
- Accurately record information about instructions and requests from clients. Relay information or instructions to other departments/overseas offices and branches promptly, and provide timely feedback to customers.
- Resolve customer problems in a professional and timely manner.
- Quote ad-hoc freight and insurance rates as required and ensure rates and particular requirements of customers are appropriately recorded and deployed within the organisation.
- Respond and provide accurate quotes in accordance with inter dept agreements. Pre-advise clients via telephone or email, ensuring client is updated on a regular basis.
- Inspects incoming shipping documents to ensure they are complete and accurate (according to our quotation to the customer)
- Ensures Organisation and Relationships are set up correctly allowing auto completion of jobs and billings in EDI.
- Works closely with sales for every new client that customers services' staff are allocated.
- Manages the data accuracy of the status reports generated and automatically delivered by EDI.
- Customer Services
- Strong problem solving abilities
- International freight forwarding
- Good team player
- EDI Cargowise
Location: Airport Oaks
Salary: Up to $65K based on experience
Contact: For more information contact Ane on 021 467 500
6 Aug 2018
- $55000 - $65000 per year
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Auckland Airport