Import Export Operator
- Free car parking
- City Location
- Fulltime role
Due to ongoing business growth this is a newly created position. The role offers variety, challenge and will draw on your international import/export logistics experience. You will be part of a highly motivated and energetic team who work hard and enjoy company social outings. The role is Monday to Friday with 8am to 5pm however there is flexibility around the work hours.
- Liaising with carriers/shipping company's/overseas and local agents to make bookings.
- Working with suppliers & clients to ensure correct documents are provided.
- Managing job workflow from start to finish.
- Data entry of jobs, orders and shipments into our freight software system (CargoWise).
- Preparing shipments for Customs entry and sign off.
- Provide customer service by taking phone calls, updating customers by phone and email on the status of shipments.
- Checking supplier invoices/quotes and auto rating these where applicable.
- Invoicing customers for shipments/jobs where applicable.
- To run errands around the Auckland area, which can include the pick-up and drop-off of small consignments where required.
- General office administration jobs.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 2-4 years import / export freight forwarding experienced
- Must haveCustoms Pin
- A keen learner who has a long term view to grow into further positions within the
- Multi tasker and works well under
- Confident in speaking, good communication skills (both written and verbal) a
- Competent in microsoft suite.
- Experience with CaroWise software preferred but not essential.
- A high level of personal presentation and
- Full driver licence with clean driving
- City Location + Free parking 24/7
- Good Salary + Company issued smartphone
For more information:
Call Ane for a confidential discussion on 09 256 6592 / 021 467 500
3 Aug 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Mt Eden