Key Account Manager
- Airport Location
- Career Progression
- Work life balance
About the Role - Key Account Manager
To develop long term relationships with key clients in order to ensure Organisation is continuously delivering exceptional service and value. Additionally, drive the relationship with decision makers to ensure Organisation is successful in all opportunities that we are presented with. This will include, but is not limited to, tender participation, trial shipments and pursuing new business opportunities
- Develop and manage existing and new business relationships
- Ensure organisation is continuously delivering exceptional service and value to customers
- Lead the country KAM strategy in line with the global Blue Future strategy
- Analyse and report information gathered in customer contacts in preparation for account roadmaps, call reports, and use of CRM tools to capture the potential for
- Customer annual volume
- Expectations for contractual and pricing levels
- Potential of orders by what mode of transport
- Number and location of delivery sites
- Future potential for development together with client based on innovative transport solutions
- Other businesses within the same group who may be interested in our services
- Create awareness of the company and its broad product portfolio across global organisations
- Educate internal teams regarding commercial interests of customers
- Build cross-location relationships among global customers
- Meet global network expectations
- Continually developing and managing business relationships with our Silver, Gold and Platinum customers
- Coordinate with other staff and departments to implement clients' operational requirements and address any service issues
- 4+ years freight forwarding experience.
- Competent in microsoft suite and excel.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills: skilled in communicating with a broad spectrum of people and departments. Builds trust quickly and confidently.
- Skilled in presenting compelling business reasons for change. Has an open and inclusive style and constructively participates in meetings. Advanced listening skills.
- Ability to develop long term customer relationships and dedication to providing solutions and service excellence
- Tender Management Experience: Aware of tender calendars. Understand the process of tenders and the time constraints surrounding large tenders.
- Commercial Acumen: Is skilled in undertaking the key financial drivers needed to secure profitable business. Is able to link activity to results. Focused on the financial and strategic goals of the business.
- Works well under pressure
Location: Auckland airport location
Salary: up to $80K + Car + Tools of trade
Contact: For a confidential discussion please call Ane on 021 467 500 / 09 256 6592
26 Jul 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Auckland Airport