HEAD OF AIR FREIGHT
- DO YOU HAVE AIR FREIGHT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
- DO YOU HAVE PERISHABLE EXPERIENCE
- AMAZING OPPERTUNITY
About the company:
Based in Auckland, my client operates a large global network and is a key provider of Air/Sea and 3PL supply chain solutions.
About the role:
This role is tailor made for an experienced Air Freight Manager/perishable to become The Head of Air Freight in New Zealand for an International Freight forwarding company. Supported with all the tools of the trade, the role will require the successful candidate to be ambitious and inventive in managing the existing customer base and also looking to generating new business opportunities across New Zealand.
The successful candidate will be very well remunerated and shown career development opportunities.
- Responsible for a multimillion dollar portfolio
- Managing existing customers
- Generate, develop, implement and monitor strategies to support existing import/export air freight clients
- Work with Sales teams to develop new business of import/export air freight opportunities
- Product presentations.
- liaising with other operational departments
- Be a proactive communicator
- Can handle a challenging environment
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years International freight forwarding experience in Air Freight
- Proven track record as a operations roles - Air Freight
- Strong Account Management skills
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Experience presenting and negotiating
- Decision-making capabilities
- Self-driven with strong spoken and written communication skills
- Results oriented
- Excellent remuneration package including Company car + Tools of trade + Bonus system
For more information:
Call Dave Gaunt 021 467 637 in complete commercial confidence.
26 Jul 2018
- $140000 - $150000 per year
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Auckland Airport