Recruitment Consultant - Labourhire and Permanent
- High Profile Organisation
- Specialists in Logistics Transport and Supply Chain
- Energetic Team Environment
- Full recruitment role (Temp and Perm)
- Specialists in the Transport, Logistics and Supply Chain Industry
- High Profile Organisation in Growth Mode
- Energetic Team Environment
At present, we are seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team. Although the main focus is on the labour hire division (Labourforce), there is an opportunity to add further value to the Impex Personnel team as well.
Labourforce Impex specialises in providing temporary staff to the transport, logistics and supply chain industries. This role is based at our Rosedale office, with some travel to the Mangere office too.
Your role will be developing the client base and filling the roles you're helping to create. You'll be an active contributor to the team, helping to achieve both individual and branch goals. You will be actively involved in all aspects of the day to day activity of the branch - helping to continue the aggressive growth strategy.
You will ensure all service requirements are met through specialist provision of services offered by Labourforce Impex Personnel. You will interact at all levels with our clients, candidates and internal staff from planning through to delivery. You will play a major part in client relationship management and new business development.
Flexibility to work across both of our Auckland offices (Rosedale and Mangere) is required, but the role will usually be based in Rosedale on the North Shore.
You have 4 key areas of responsibility:
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Business Growth & Development
- Account Management
- Business Management / Operations.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in the on hire labour industry
- Thorough understanding of Workplace Health and Safety Legislation
- A history of successful growth of new and organic accounts
- A solid reputation and established network within the supply chain industry
If you are motivated by a high energy environment, providing excellence in customer services and are driven by the knowledge that you have a well-known brand and strong team behind you, please start the process and apply via the link below.
Salary is negotiable based on experience and includes base, plus incentives.
Labourforce Impex Personnel is Australasia's leading provider of managed labour, temp and recruitment solutions to the Transport, Logistics and Supply Chain Industry. We're committed to hiring great people, so you will be subject to a pre-employment health assessment, alcohol and drug testing, an ACC history check, and a Ministry of Justice criminal conviction history check.
To find out more about our organisation visit www.labourforce.co.nz
23 Jul 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time