Recruitment Consultant - Labourhire
- High Profile Organisation
- Green Field Opportunity
- Energetic Team Environment
- Full recruitment role for Temporary Staff
- Specialists in the Transport, Logistics and Supply Chain Industry
- High Profile Organisation in Growth Mode
- Energetic Team Environment
Labourforce Impex Personnel is Australasia's leading provider of managed labour, temp and recruitment solutions to the Transport, Logistics and Supply Chain Industry. We're committed to providing great people to our clients, so you will be subject to a pre-employment health assessment, alcohol and drug testing, and a Ministry of Justice criminal conviction history check.
At present, we need an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team. The main focus is on the labour hire division (Labourforce), but there may be an opportunity to add further value to the Impex Personnel brand as well.
Labourforce Impex specialises in providing temporary staff to the transport, logistics and supply chain industries. This role is based in Christchurch, as we seek to establish an office there: supporting existing clients and growing our presence in the market.
Your role will be developing the client base and filling the roles you're helping to create. You'll be an active contributor to the team, helping to achieve both individual and branch goals. You will be actively involved in all aspects of the day to day activity of the branch - helping to continue the aggressive growth strategy we have.
You will ensure all service requirements are met through specialist provision of services offered by Labourforce Impex Personnel. You will interact at all levels with our clients, candidates and internal staff from planning through to delivery. You will play a major part in client relationship management and new business development.
You have 4 key areas of responsibility:
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Business Growth & Development
- Account Management
- Business Management / Operations.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in the on hire labour industry
- Thorough understanding of Workplace Health and Safety Legislation
- A history of successful growth of new and organic accounts
- A solid reputation and established network within the supply chain industry
If you are motivated by a high energy environment, providing excellence in customer services and are driven by the knowledge that you have a well-known brand and strong team behind you, please start the process and apply via the link below.
Salary is negotiable based on experience and includes base, plus incentives.
To find out more about our organisation visit www.labourforce.co.nz
For a confidential conversation about this exciting opportunity please call Chris on 021 314 412
9 Jul 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Christchurch Central