Sales Support Extraordinaire
- Airport Location
- Excellent opportunity
- Industry Leader
A Company to be Proud of
Your new company has a strong global presence across 5 continents to include 75 offices and an international team of 2200 people. As a one stop provider of worldwide transportation solutions they are a market leader in their industry.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced and high performing sales support coordinator. As an integral part of the company and under the general direction of the Sales team, you will be the glue between the sales, operations and customers. Your skills and expertise play an important part in increasing the profitability of the company's bottom line.
- Represent the company in a professional and consultative manner at all times.
- Provide clients with Global Forwarding quotes in a time manner.
- Process customer bookings, arrange routings and relay shipment back to customer.
- Update import / export schedules.
- Update email distribution lists.
- Prepare customer volume reports.
- Distribute import / export tariff.
- Be the customer contact point when sales team is unavailable.
- Prepare business reports for both sales and senior management team.
- Assist with marketing and promotional initiatives.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to learn and become a specialist on company products and services.
- Proven sales support or similar experience.
- Freight forwarding and Ocean Freight experience (2+ years).
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft word and Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High level of personal presentation.
- Knowledge in marketing and brand promotion.
- Great salary on offer
- Airport area
Want to know more
Contact Ane on 021 467 500 / 09 256 6592 for a confidential discussion.
3 Jul 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Auckland Airport