SENIOR CUSTOMS BROKER
- SENIOR CUSTOMS BROKER
- CITY BASED WITH CAR PARK
- $$$$ SALARY NEGOTIABLE $$$$$
Senior - Customs Broker
My client is a well-known freight forwarder who is looking for experienced Senior Broker to join their team in Auckland City, You will be joining a company with great team culture and you will become part of their friendly professional team.
About the role:
If you are looking for a role that is the same hum drum thing every day, then this role isn't for you.
But if you're seeking a role that has plenty of variety and as two sets of clearances often isn't the same, then this could be the role for you!!
If you are well versed in all things operational In these roles, you will be part of the team and sharing your knowledge with those around you. There are a number of key accounts that import a wide and varied range of commodities and through your knowledge and expertise you will build a good rapport with the clients.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a current NZ Customs Pin and have previous experience as a broker in freight forwarding arena, and be confident in classifying a diverse range of commodities from the tariff and have strong knowledge on Customs & MPI rules and regulations.
The Candidates they are looking for will be:
- Current Customs Broker with Pin
- Customs Broker with International clearance experience
- Operational/Customer Service experience
- Accurate and be able to push through a high numbers of varried entries.
- Someone who enjoys working in a busy and supportive environment.
- A team player who is happy to pitch in and help out others.
- Needs to have a good sense of humour and easy going nature.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience. And you will also have your own Car Park space (aprox 5K).
For more information:
Call Dave Gaunt 021 467 637 in complete commercial confidence to discuss this role further.
2 Jul 2018
- $60000 - $90000 per year
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- CITY BROKER_1530500065