General Maintenance/Handy Person Role
- Use Your Handyman Skills
- Varied & Rewarding Role In Retirement Village
- Immediate start available
- Varied general maintenance and handy work
- Help the residents out with their problems
- Vibrant and friendly environment
- Monday to Friday role - no evenings or weekends
Join the friendly team at this retirement village, and work to resolve their maintenance issues: blocked drains, squeaky doors, paint chips - pretty much anything that can go wrong! Use your skills and also feel good that you're helping the residents to enjoy their retirement.
Previous experience with similar tasks is necessary - but formal quailifications aren't, as it's general maintenance work only. You need to be customer focussed and willing to put the effort in to make sure that the residents are happy.
No two days will be the same - but you'll get great job satisfaction every day, and won't have to battle the traffic to get to work here.
Please follow the link to register your interest in this role, and submit a cover letter and CV in support of your application.
29 Jun 2018
- $40000 - $45000 per year
- Work Type:
- Green Bay