Business Development Manager - Freight Forwarding
- Are you a FREIGHT TOP GUN at what you do!
- Experienced BDM in Domestic or International Forwarding
- Great NEG Base + Uncapped Commissions + Car etc..
About the company:
Based in Auckland, my client operates a global network and is a key provider of supply chain solutions.
About the role:
This role is tailor made for an experienced Business Development Manager, someone who can walk the talk that has developed there skills across either the Domestic Transport and logistics market, or the International Freight forwarding supply chain. Supported with all the tools of the trade, the role will require the right sales hunter to be ambitious and inventive in generating new business opportunities across the Auckland market.
The successful candidate will be well remunerated with a generous base and uncapped commissions
- Generate and develop new business opportunities.
- Cold calling through to client presentations.
- Update Customer Record Management information.
- Develop implementation plans from concept and seeing through to completion.
- Excellence in both oral and written english language,
- Ability to problem solve and has a high level of understanding of either local and/or international supply chains.
- Is adaptable to changing environments
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- min 5 years Domestic and/or International freight forwarding experience
- Proven track record as a sales hunter and account manager
- Strong Account Management skills
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Experience presenting and negotiating
- Decision-making capabilities
- Self-driven with strong spoken and written communication skills
- Results oriented
- Excellent remuneration package including Company car + Uncapped Commission + Tools of trade
For more information:
Call Dave Gaunt 021 467 637 in complete commercial confidence.
20 Jun 2018
- $95000 - $110000 per year
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Auckland Airport
- TOP GUN_1529454481