Business Development Manager
- TRUE HUNTER SELLING A SERVICE
- AWESOME SAL $65 - 75 + Comp CAR + UNCAPPED COMMISIONS
- NO Account Management required
About the company:
Based in Auckland area, this company operates a nationwide multimodal network and is a key provider of supply chain solutions servicing every type of business from the "SME" market (Small to Medium Enterprise) all the way through to large corporations. They also utilise some of the latest technology to add additional value to their customers experience.
About the role:
I am seeking a Business Development Manager who understands how to sell a service rather than a product!
If your experienced in selling a service, by "adding value" to the service offering without focusing on the price this is one challenge that could really take you places in this dynamic industry.
- Generate and develop new business opportunities.
- Document client information and interaction's.
- Customer presentations.
- Execute the sales process from cold calling to closing.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 2 years' sales experience selling a service.
- Proven track record as a sales hunter or account manager wanting to take the next step.
- Self-Managing, great time management
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Experience presenting sales related information
- Decision-making and problem solving capabilities
- Self-driven with strong spoken and written communication skills
- Results oriented
- Central - South Auckland
- Excellent renumeration package including base Salary from $65,000 to $85,000 (based on experience) Company Car + Fuel Card + +Tools of trade + Uncapped $$$$ commission
For more information:
If you would like to discuss this role further please call Dave for a completely confidential chat on 021 467 637.
14 Jun 2018
- $65000 - $75000 per year
- Work Type:
- Full Time